Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Welcome!

Hello and welcome!

I'm Jen or Tink depending on where you know me from.

I have used this cookbook since I was a little kid. I have found that the recipes stay perfect as the day this was published in 1963. This was my mom's from when, I think, she was in high school. The title page even has hr name and year still on it.


This is going to be quite an adventure. I have taken suggestions on random pages to start with. I will be able to start actually cooking soon. I will be enlisting help from my husband, I do not have the best use of my hands and wrists at the moment. I also painted the background picture. :-)

So, this is the first few cookies are as follows:

69 left - Coffee Fruit Drops
47 right - Zucker Hutchins
17 left - Date Nut Pinwheels

I can't wait to get started.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Always welcome comments - have at it!

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter